top of page
- Multiple DatesTue, Jun 06Zoom LinkJoin our monthly discussion group to get answers to your questions about Ayurveda and learn ways to make progress with your healing using natural remedies. Registration required. Open and free to all Vedic Health members and their family.
- Multiple DatesWed, Jun 07Vedic HealthLearn about the Grahas (planets) through the lens of Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) and understand their purpose and impact on our lives and behavior. We will also learn to chant their mantras to seek their blessings. Registration required. Free to all members. Every Wednesday in June.
- Fri, Jun 09zoom linkJoin our powerful healing meditation session online, with instructor Nisha Bansal. Registration required. Free and open to all Vedic Health members and their family.
- Thu, Jun 15Zoom WebinarWe invite all to attend and participate in this interactive webinar, offering tips for improving overall vitality and health for men. Various topics will be covered and an Ayurvedic expert will answer your questions.
- Sat, Jul 15Great Falls Tavern Visitor Center C&OJoin our Vedic Health team for community hiking in the Great Falls Park and fill yourself with prana from the trees, the earth, the sun and the water. Registration is required. Free and open to all yoga members. Led by Anita Kulkarni
- Mon, Jul 24Jain Yoga StudioUnder the intuitive guidance of Amita Jain, kids learn to move their body, focus their minds, channel their emotions, respect the body with healthy foods, and replace screen time with activities that nurture their spirits.
- Multiple DatesSun, Aug 13Address details will be sent to registrantsLearn how to prepare meals that are simple, nutritious, and aid in the healing process by balancing the tri-doshas, with this 5-classes in-person, hands on course.
- Sat, Aug 19Great Falls Tavern Visitor Center C&OJoin our Vedic Health team for community hiking in the Great Falls Park and fill yourself with prana from the trees, the earth, the sun and the water. Registration is required. Free and open to all yoga members. Led by Anita Kulkarni
- Mondays 6:30pm starting in January '23Vedic Yoga studioIntroducing our new certified yoga teacher, Rao Venigalla, who focuses on yoga as a practice of stillness and awareness using breath and movement.
- Wednesdays 6:30pmTravilah Elementary SchoolJoin our weekly community class for Pranayama and Meditation, led by Amita Jain, certified yoga instructor, teaching for over 20 years. Change your life forever when you learn proper breathing and effortless focus.
- Sundays at NoonChinmaya Mission
- Saturdays 7:45amVedic Yoga studio - PotomacJoin our weekly beginner's class in Hatha Yoga, led by Anita Kulkarni, certified yoga instructor.
- Wednesdays 7:00pmTravilah Elementary SchoolJoin our weekly community class for Hatha Yoga All Levels, led by Amita Jain, certified yoga instructor, teaching for over 20 years.
bottom of page