Terms and Conditions - Waiver of Liability
All students should read and sign this waiver form prior to joining any yoga class with Vedic Health.
By registering for a donation-based community yoga class with Vedic Health, I hereby agree to the following terms:
1. I am participating in classes or services during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program, including yoga. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor, assistant instructors, or the owner of the building for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops held through Vedic Health.
5. That if I participate in other classes or events with Vedic Health (such as meditation, trataka, special yoga classes, etc) that I will also assume full responsibility for any injuries that may result from my participation, with the same considerations that this waiver stipulates for yoga (items 1-4 above).